Friday, October 3, 2008

8tv Quickie!



Hey!
This is one of my fav show..
I’ve watched it ever since it was 1stly premiered on air
Love to watch all the gelagat of da host..
They’re totally cool + sporting!
Agak menghiburkan..
But since I’m studying abroad (abroad la sgt.. Ipoh je ;P)
Hard la to find time to watch n perhaps no place too..
Setelah agak lame tidak menonton akhirnye pade malam raye, saye menonton juge..
8 tv Quickie S.O.S.? dunno whether da programme name is correct or not.
Oh yeah.. so many changes rite now for 8tv Quikie..
new sets.. new host..
N it’s becoming hilarious than eva..
This new host.. foreigner ke? Ntah.. Die x fasih Bahasa Melayu..
So.. every card yg ade bahasa die bace.. rase kelakar giler..
Haha.. I was like hysterically laugh at him..
So funny..
At least he’s trying to learnt.. Good Job!
I do like Rina + Belinda a lot.. They knows how to make jokes..

No comments: