Saturday, July 3, 2010

Mike-Romeo-Alpha

Finished my eye posting last friday.
Thank you! Thank you!
to Dr. V, Dr. C, Dr. U, Dr. I
and to all the staff of Opthalmology Dept. of HRPBI
for teaching and assisting us.

After the last class at the clinic, we went to the library
to do some cabut undi for next week case presentation
I prepared the things for the cabut undi
as I'm in hurry to go to KL

The tuesday session would be the hell day.
As we had to present to this particular person
No one want to present for this particular person.

So, I wrote on the paper for tuesday session,

" *** TUESDAY die die die "

And hoping that I won't get this paper.

After done writing, we fold the paper and begin to cabut undi
I picked this one folded paper and pray that I won't get tuesday
And turn out it to be "TUESDAY"

Have to present to Mike-Romeo-Alpha on Tuesday
Sigh~
I wrote a death note for myself.


P/s: Weekends over. Terpakse balik ke Ipoh. :S

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

its dats dr MRA?? hehehe...ops!

salamBEST said...

Mike-Romeo-Alpha lah. haha
:P

Sharkyra Kid said...

hahaha..

*speechless!*

upah mane???

salamBEST said...

black canyon mane?

Cahaya Yang Riang Gembira said...

Akak baru dapat tangkap rupenya Mike Romeo Alpha tu MRA.. Hahahaha.. Menarik.. Pandai said ye.. ;p

salamBEST said...

Hahah. Said mmg bijak.
Kalo x, cmne la jadi anak Dr V. :P

Anonymous said...

ok2... maria rosalinda ajlehandro bleh? hahaha

gud luck!

p/s: black canyon xsdap! serius!

salamBEST said...

HAHAHAHA. Ni mesti peminat Rosalinda.

Gamsahamnida.

Mungkin free ia akan jadi sedap. haha

Sharkyra Kid said...

amboi! ayat last tu!

salamBEST said...

Bagus je ayat tu. haha