Sunday, July 11, 2010


I went to KL last Saturday
Went there by KTM and mistakenly entered the wrong coach
I didn't realized it until the door closed
And I saw that all are ladies and finally saw the sign there.

" SHIT! Ladies coach... "
It's very very humiliating and I went off to the other coach immediately.
And I can see one of the girl laughing looking at my reaction
sigh~



This happened when you live "abroad" for a long time :P

7 comments:

Sharkyra Kid said...

haha! last saturday? u went home on friday n u noticed the pink coach but u forget about it the next day u traelled? hahahah..

that's hilarious! remind me to giggle again! hahaha! ;ppp

salamBEST said...

Kan Kan. I remembered told u about the of the signboard at Sentral. "Sepanjang Masa Utk Wanita" or something like that.

At first I thought that coach would be in pink colour. But it's same with the others.
So, I confidently entered the coach. Sekali. haha. Malu gile

Sharkyra Kid said...

Haha.. yessss u did tell me. In addition "Kalo sepanjang masa untuk wanita, bile lelaki nak naik??"

haha.. next time, usha2 coach before naik! haha

salamBEST said...

Hahahha. Beware of pink!
dangerous colour

Sharkyra Kid said...

haha! it's dangerous for you though. ;pp

nAsirah NasIR said...

ksh3...xley blah...haha...=P

salamBEST said...

Hahhaa. Bahaye duduk lame2 dkt Ipoh. :P