Monday, February 2, 2009

Source of Inspiration

The past week has been harsh for me.
I'm dealing with so much pressure.

Starts with accident and then being single

*sigh*

It was so much within a week right?

I’m a little bit of lost.

I’m confused and l doesn’t know what happened.

And it’s really affecting the mood and perhaps study

Not to mentioned, INSOMNIA. I hate it

Until last night,

I went to the Hospital and suddenly found my source of inspiration.

Yeah, my source of inspiration

I’m want to be like you one day

Now, I’m back on the track!

5 comments:

Tirana said...

That's better...jangan lama-lama melayan perasaan frust..Now is the time to study...itu kata Dr AFM (my hubby la tu..hehehe)

munster. said...

mesti.. DR MUNIRAH MANSOR!

(the real yg dah graduate tu, plus the konon-konon dekan ni juga. haha)

good luck salam!
:)

nAsirah NasIR said...

gewd 4 u da ada inspiration...guew yg xda....

salamBEST said...

kak Tirana,
ehhe. yeah now is the time.
Dr. AFM? hehe. pembakar smgt!

Muni,
ahha. Tringin gak I nk jumpe DR MUNIRAH MANSOR yg tu.
Kot2 seiras ke dgn Dean of Medicine nieh.
haha

Nasz,
Yeah feel so excited when have new source. Better find one. ;]

amma yusof said...

what the 'source of inspiration mean by??
and the word single??
hmm..:)