it's not gonna be the same as yesterday.
Of what I've said.
I meant it.
There's no turning back.
Please,
Dun try to come and find me
U only making it worst
In fact there's no point for us to meet.
As I said.
It's over.
Please,
Move on
Of what I've said.
I meant it.
There's no turning back.
Please,
Dun try to come and find me
U only making it worst
In fact there's no point for us to meet.
As I said.
It's over.
Please,
Move on
8 comments:
Kenapa ni dik...putus cinta ke? hehehe..
juz move on as time will pass by...jgn leka dgn masa...
omg. that is so mean :)
all the best pal.
kak tirana,
macam tu la gaye nye.
adess..
nasz,
i will
faisal,
i have too.
*sigh*
alamak...sedey nya... hopefully u will be better soon!
alhaqimi,
thx anyway.
agik idup agik mengalaban.........
hah?
maksudnyee?
Post a Comment