Monday, December 22, 2008

Attendance Sheet


Last Thursday, after the Directed Self Learning (DSL) Assessment, I went front to sign the attendance sheet. As I wanna put down my signature on the paper, I froze. Found that the previous box was empty and there’s some star shaped just after my name. I started to think. “Hey, I do attend DSL class last week! But why it’s empty and there’s some star shape?” Unfortunately, I’m not the only one. Quite number didn’t sign for last week DSL. And I’m noticed that most of them are the back-benches including me. Gosh! This one of the thing that happens for those seating at the back. People at the front didn’t pass the attendance to the back. Thus, empty box for all of us seat at the back. Sigh! I asked Dr. M. What does the star meant for? He said “that one is for those who attend the class but didn’t sign and those who absent and didn’t sign it. Which one are you? I don’t know” and then he start to babbling. I don’t have the spirit to argue with him anymore. Just sign for that day and left the previous box empty! Oh! First absent for me on this module. Haisyh!



No comments: