I should have done that
I should have ignored it like something I couldn't see
I shouldn't have looked at you at all
I should have ran away
I should have acted like I didn't hear it
I shouldn't have listened to love at all
Without a word, you let me know love
Without a word, you give me love
You made me even hold your breath but you ran away like this
Without a word, love leaves me
Without a word, love tossed me away
What should I do next?
Why does it hurts so much?
Why does it hurts continuously?
Without a word, I waited for love
Without a word, love hurts me
I zoned out
I become a fool because I cry looking at the sky.
8 comments:
so, this is a song aite?? or sumthing luahan hati???=P
one of you're beautiful ost kan? me likey. =)
Nas,
Both. :)
Shera,
yup. me too :]
Wonderful song & also ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices there are expert advertising team who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks.All u have to do is submit ur blog plus pay affordable prices & rest leave it to advertising team for promotion & marketing. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared with my friends hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.
it is from you're beautiful ost
right ?
beautiful. amazing song. ox
wat song ek?
Rock in Rose,
Yup. you're right
Izzah,
Without words. OST You're Beautiful
Post a Comment