
Lame xupdate. haha.
Been busy lately.
Now End of Posting is over.
Can relax for few days before new posting start next week.
Good Bye Psychiatric. Hello Paediatric
Psychiatric a field of medicine that deals with mental aspect of a human.
It's a quite challenging to understand the behavioural and thinking of a human.
You're dealling with a mentally ill patient and you need lots and lots of patience.
The history are chaotic and sometime causing you headache.
Sometime their history are a bit entertaining.
Pt who think he's the twin of Charles Xavier (X-men) and called himself as Magnum Xavier.
At the first week it's such horrible for me.
I'm the captain. And I have to organized the schedule for my group mates.
On call, clinics, seminar etc.
But then, alhamdulillah.
Strong support from group mates. berjaye jugak.
p/s: Hates social stigma towards psych patients
3 comments:
wow! bgus!
pas ni kena jadi bapa cemerlang la pulak kat paeds ek.. =P
I'd once volunteered to accompany mentally ill patient and I like it. I love when they told us stories and sometimes the stories tak terjangkau akal. They actually very creative.
Akak primary care tapi ade kelas psychiatry tadi.. Hehehe.. Dgn dr. minn soe.. Waduhhhh.. First time.. Tergolek gak nak jawab soklan dokter.. Hahaha..
Post a Comment