Freezing + Busy day = @&T#$!
43 years old lady alleged MB skidded after trying to avoid a chicken
She entered the room soon as I paged her number
There are multiple abrasion wounds noted on her right face
Her husband kept complaining that they waited for more than 2 Hours bla bla..
Ok ok.. I do understand but what can I do..
There's only 2 doctors in Green zone.
Blame the gov then.
Enough of hearing the complains, I proceed with history taking etc.
Then I asked her to do X-ray.
To see if there's fracture. Ya lah, u jatuh kan.
She does not keen to do that.
She only want for dressing the wounds.
Oh bengang! Then why u came here.?
Waiting for more than 2 Hours. And the only thing u want is dressing the wounds
Baik duduk rumah cuci sendiri.
Kalau ada fracture macam mana? argh~
Consult my boss since pt does not keen to do x-ray
and discharge her with med and dressing.
Jangan datang ED nanti dapat bengkak and fracture sudah. adess~
2 comments:
salam...kow jadi dr la sana ek?
heh~ gempak~
then2, kow sabtu pn dtg kew?
best gak main dokter dokter. haha
eh mane ade. sabtu cuti, aku cuti la.
kate student lagi. haha
Post a Comment