It’s been 12 days since I haven’t post any entry in my blog. I’m so freaky busy with my study. Yeah, the Nervous System. Seriously, this kind of thing drives me crazy with that all so many pathway of nervous system, Central Nervous System cross sectional and bla bla. Not to mention, there’s 45 areas in the brain that need to be implanted to my cerebrum. God only knows how it feels. Huhuhu.
Right now I’m suffering an Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (URTI) – Common Cold. Perhaps I was infected from one of my colleagues or one of my housemate. Common cold is such a pandemics in here right now. After one of my colleagues suffered, another will get infected. And I’m always been the last one to be infected with it. Dunno why. But yeah from my observation, I’m always been the last want to get infected.
It such a terrible moment with this Rhinovirus circulates in your body. I can’t continue on my study. With all the sneeze, headache, runny nose and sore throat, it disturbed my focus. It’s been 3 days right now and for the past, I’ve been seat next to the kettle. Drink a lot of hot water and not to forget ‘ulang-alik’ from the bathroom for number of time. It was like I’m having polyuria. Hehe
p/s
I’m so freaking out with my Endocrine exam results. Only 42 persons pass the exam. Minus 3 for (Azfar, Muni, Bad) cause they pass. Only 39 seats left. Am I one of them? ~Sigh
Right now I’m suffering an Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (URTI) – Common Cold. Perhaps I was infected from one of my colleagues or one of my housemate. Common cold is such a pandemics in here right now. After one of my colleagues suffered, another will get infected. And I’m always been the last one to be infected with it. Dunno why. But yeah from my observation, I’m always been the last want to get infected.
It such a terrible moment with this Rhinovirus circulates in your body. I can’t continue on my study. With all the sneeze, headache, runny nose and sore throat, it disturbed my focus. It’s been 3 days right now and for the past, I’ve been seat next to the kettle. Drink a lot of hot water and not to forget ‘ulang-alik’ from the bathroom for number of time. It was like I’m having polyuria. Hehe
p/s
I’m so freaking out with my Endocrine exam results. Only 42 persons pass the exam. Minus 3 for (Azfar, Muni, Bad) cause they pass. Only 39 seats left. Am I one of them? ~Sigh
5 comments:
oooo......sooooo pity ah.
ok....moga cepat sembuh(^_^)
ish mana u tahu minus i skali ni? suka hati je! ish ish! huhuhu (dekan tak puas hati).
eleh salam.. i sgt yakin u'll be ok. i dah malas nak guna kuasa utk pujuk emdad post results. so, tunggu je la..
btw get well soon! :)
Epul,
thx.
Muni,
Of course i taw.
Hati ini sgt kuat mengate kn.
thx anyway.
bile la nk baek ni
xlarat2. huhu
salam da lulus pun...=P
yeah nas.
alhamdulillah lulus
=]
Post a Comment