Thursday, September 25, 2008

SSM

Fuh!

Hari ini dgn brani nye.. salamBEST ponteng 2 lecture.. (bangge plak)

Ponteng pn sbb ngantuk gile.. hehe..


Actually diz week I dun have mood to study..

It was like I'm in a land of lost n wondering bout wut to do..

Mebi it was due to da fact that next week is Raye!

My mind have been set to Holiday mood! huhu..

InsyaAllah after holiday start blk study.. Fighting!

****

In da afternoon, I went back to college afta 2 hours sleep.. hehe

I met Fadh n he brief me about our SSM

Dr Maung said the incidence of Acute Pancreatitis is not to much as other cases..

It's a bit rare la..

In a month da number of case might be 1 or 2..

He said that it's ok if keep on wif da project..

Over all da proposal that we sent to Dr Maung is okay n I'm glad bout it coz it's not easy to make da paperwork.. Alhamdulillah!


Then I suggested to fadh that we should make a visit to da surgery department n take a look on acute pancreatitis admission..

So both of us went to da ward (yeah mencapub di hospital =P)..


We went to 6B which is a surgical ward for female..

Firstly I was like a bit scared to enter da ward bcoz on that particular time there's ward round.. da MO start to check on patient from bed to bed..

I was like malas nk kacau da MO bcoz it looks like they're busy..


So both me and fadh went to da counter n asked the sister about acute pancreatitis..

Nicely she said that admission of acute pancreatitis is a bit rare (as Dr Maung said)

But there's one case available in da ward..


Eventually the patient's in in the process need to be transferred to da ICU..

So sad!

We went to patient bed n she's was in bad shaped..


Hope she will get well soon..

I observed the ticket n find wether the information we need for our project is included within it n Alhamdulillah it's all state there

N think no need la to change the topic..
This is Dr Fauzee. He's viewing a X-ray of Thorax

On da way nak balik, ade MO asked my favour..

It wasn't a big favour.. He just asked me to close out the curtain.. that's all

but the thing is the way he asked my favour n appreciate my help really touched me..

n he is a chinnese..



Last year, mse ICE module

ade sorg HO ni.. Pergh.. really sombong..

even we guys nk dekat n see the how she's handle da patient pn xbg..

so xpe la.. we guys trime dgn hati yg terbuke.. dh naseb badan..

the next day, I joined my aunt which is a cardiologist for ward round..

HO tu pn ade la jugak..

My aunt observed her.. n suddenly she's become nice to us?

It was so hypocrite!

Oh lupe.. the HO is a malay..

sanggup melayan ktorg yg sebangse ni mcm ni.

ish! No wonder people keep complaint on how the gov doctor behave..

The thing is u r doctor and b4 becoming a doctor u r a medical student b4..

so plz la treat us nicely

especially the patient..

U've been selected to do a noble job..

So, plz take it wisely!











No comments: